Friday, September 28, 2007

Stories in the Past #2

A little bit earlier than usual, I took the earliest KTM and reaches KL central at 6.30++. On the cold bus, only a few passengers and the bus driver. I must first state clearly that I AM NOT DISCRIMINATE MALAY, but it seems that only Malay bus drivers smoke. Normally what the drivers do is they smoke outside the bus but this particular day, this driver smoke in the bus. WALAU... this man trying to kill me man! in a sense that second-hand smoke even more harmful than first hand. I would like to quote a phrase i heard from Andrew these few days: "I hope i can sue him(a smoker) because he is trying to kill us with the second-hand smoke". Well, I am totally agree with that because they are killing us for fun (without motive). So, if i was authorized, i will tell these drivers face to face, GET OUT AND POLLUTE YOUR OWN LUNG! I WANT TO LIVE LONGER!!! From religion side, i will say:"DID YOUR GOD GIVE YOU THIS BODY TO DESTROY IT?" So, smokers out there, I can apply one phrase from Dr. Yap in this situation, "Good Luck".

No comments: