Saturday, September 29, 2007

Story in the Past #3

I can still remember my first few times go to college on my own. During that time, I still don’t know that Help main block there are called Pusat Bandar Damansara. Everyday, I’ll have to go in to the bus and ask “pergi HELP institute? HELP college?”. I can still remember the driver - A Chinese driver that always show his *tut*ing black and hyper sour face to his passengers. When I ask him in my lousy Cantonese “is this bus going to Help Institute?” I don’t know why his face turn darker (it was already dark before that) and he responded me rudely (I forgotten what this old thing said). It seems that black and sour face is a disease among bus drivers, especially public bus drivers. Almost every bus I took, the bus drivers are black and sour. I always think “aren’t they belong to service sector? They are supposed to smile nicely to me as customer to them. I pay the money to get the service but why must I look at your *tut*ing black and sour face?” To All black and sour face drivers, I can understand that it is boring to drive the same bus and same route. However, if you are not happy with it, just go a head leave and look for something you like to do! Don’t darken your company’s name. In my opinion, your salary is good. If you don’t want to do, there are still a lot more people want to take the job. So GET LOST!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.