Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Story in the Past #4 + New story today.

I always think, why there are people provide public transports. Seriously in my heart, I feel that the employers and employees of public transports companies share same interest – to piss their customers off. They purposely make people angry and then they will happily say in their heart: “not happy arr? Don’t take my service la!!! I got tai pa (a lot more) money to earn from other customer. Less one customer like you wont affect my income anyway…”. Still, they don’t dare to say out loud because they just like money no matter how much is it.

I will only emphasize on bus only. Mainly because they are the one that piss me the most. This is totally from my own experience. There were once I was doing my internship at Kelana Jaya, everyday have to switch 3 buses for me to reach the company. That day, I was so happy that I got out of office exactly at 5.15pm and manage to get buses from office to kelana jaya station and from there to one Utama. When I reach at one Utama, there were a few buses with no sign that shows the bus number. I did what usually I’ve done; I walk to the “Nest” (the office for the bus supervisor and the resting place for bus drivers), and talk to the supervisor. The conversation is always like this:

Me : Bang, itu bas mana pergi? (brother, which way the bus going?)

Supervisor : You mau pergi mana? (where you want to go?)

This is the first “tut”ing answer I got every time I ask this question. Normally, after this answer, there will have two conditions.

The first condition:

Me : I mau pergi Kepong. (I want to go kepong)

Supervisor : Bus sudah pergi. (bus already gone)

This is when I am in good mood, and the second “tut”ing answer I got every time I ask this question and then I will walk away cursing they die young although they are old.

The second condition:

Me : I Tanya, mana itu bus pergi? (I asked, where that bus go?)

Supervisor : Mana lu mau pergi? (Where you want to go?)

This is when I’m in bad mood

As a conclusion, no matter I’m in what bloody mood, these living creature just can’t give an answer that is satisfying. CANT THEY JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION? THIS IS SUCH SIMPLE QUESTION AND EVEN A NORMAL PEOPLE CAN ANSWER! I TELL YOU MR SUPERVISORS, YOU’RE LUCKY THAT TEENAGE NOWADAYS ARE AIMING FOR HIGH PAY. IF NOT, YOUR EMPLOYER WONT KEEP YOU. I DON’T THINK THAT YOUR JOB IS HARD. ANYONE THAT WANT TO DO IT CAN LEARN IT WITHIN ONE DAY. I am saying this because I found that the only thing these living creatures done that I’ve seen are: shouting “kepong, kepong” or “KL sentral, KL sentral” or whatever, when the bus departing; you put signature on some paper that have writings; you tell people what time the “tut”ing bus coming (that sometimes not true); you chit chat with the bus drivers; and even flirt with costomers. After seeing all these, I can also conclude that even a primary school graduate that have mature mind can easily do better than you.

In the end, I wish you die young ok?

BTW, today, in the sun newspaper, got one big piece of bullshit that spoiled my mood (slightly) that I want you people to look at. The Sun newspaper October 2, 2007 page 9 about Beyonce. Or go to this link, http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/583312,CST-FTR-lifebeyonce02.article . This is such stupid thing to happen. Anyone who have same feeling, express out in that chat box.

No comments: