Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Story in the Past #5 (part 1)

Human being are special aren’t they? Today, I am going to complain on some people I met when I’m taking public transports. Since I came to KL for my study, almost every type of public transport I’ve taken. Putra LRT, Star LRT, Monorail, Buses, KTM Commuter & Taxi. KTM and Bus are the services I taken the most. So, today in part 1, I’ll say about human behavior in KTM. Well, taking KTM will have several steps:

First step: Buy Ticket

This is going to focus on the KTM ticket seller. Normally I won’t go to their ticket machine unless the ticket booth not yet open or I got plenty of coins. Almost every morning, I reach KTM station Kepong at 6.30a.m, the booth just open. There were once I forget to prepare small change. I got RM50 only in my wallet. I approach to the booth and tell that creature I don’t have small change, he immediately turn black face and ask me stand aside. What I have to do is either go ask for small change from other people at the platform or I have to stand there and wait for them to have enough change. O-hellloo~~~ you are providing service, although I am wrong too but at least you have to prepare some small change la, what kind of service sector is this! Gila punya orang.

After spent some time waiting for Commuter…

Second step: go in to the commuter

From far away, when creatures start to notice the commuter, immediately they rush to the yellow line and when the commuter stops, they will block the door. From the point of kiasu, normally I will think, if you go in first, will other people call you champion? Why must you rush in? Don’t you know that there are some people want to come out? Other than that, I think some of them just don’t want to stand in the train. Oh please la… not that you are injured or handicapped? You are as healthy as I am! When I manage to get to stand in front of the door, guys, guess what I’ll do? I will block them aside and stand still until ABbody comes out. Bwahahaha… I was damn happy that I purposely put black face and block them with my big shoulder. What those creatures can do is “cik!” “cik!” behind me. They don’t dare to scold me. Bwahahahaha.

Third step: Get a place to sit/stand in commuter

There are more things that I can say under this step.

First: Well, it is really boring in commuter when I don’t have kaki to chit chat with. As what I said in previous post, I’ll start to look around me. One Skill I hate about Chinese in KL is, when I dunno them and they dunno me, when we see each others, they’ll immediately stare at me as if I am their enemy. Please la, you’re not that handsome or pretty. You pay me money also I don’t want to look at you la.

Second: when I saw some auntie and uncle around 40 – 50 or adult from 30 – 40 with hand full of goods, I will consider to let he/she have my seat. One of my experiences is, I saw a fat lady with hand full of goods, I immediately stand up and let her have the seat. She refuses to sit and give me a fake smile. Everybody is looking towards us and she still refuse to sit. Damn shy! After this case, I only let my seat for blinds, pregnant ladies, old, old, old uncle and auntie. Other than that, if you want my seat, send me an official letter then I’ll think of it.

Third: This is when I do not have a seat. I’ve had to stand holding the pole or lean against the door or what so ever. What I hate the most is when I have to hold the pole and the train is slightly packed. Some creatures just have to come out and let people hate them. There were once I was trying to hold the thing and a pair of dog boy girl was flirting there. Holding each other’s waist, the male one lean against the center pipe thingy, and the female one lean against the male creature. i stare at the back, looking from up to down, one thing that irritated me the most is, the male Ass longkang(drain), he place it exactly on the pole. What I do is, I wait until I got chance, I hold the pole and make sure my finger joint aim to his back bone. He will automatically move away and stand still(still holding the female waist). Same one to a chinese girl, she lean against the pole as if she accidentally lost her back bone. I was scolding her inside: “你脊椎拿去喂狗了啊?” (“you feed your dog with your back bone izzit?”) I use same skill on her but this time on her shoulder. After that, I damn happy partying in my mind.

The last step: Get out of the commuter

Same things apply to every station, creatures will block at the door. Eh, you people want to come in, you at least let people to go out la… if the commuter remain full, how are you going to get a place inside? Use your brain la~~~ where you put your brain? In your knee or toe? Even if it is small, you need to use it then only it will become big ma!

Here are some things I want to complain about human behavior in Commuter. To know about buses, come back again next for my new post.

No comments: