Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Story in the Past #5 (part 2)

First of all, I want to say sorry for this late posting… I failed to connect online because my modem (Johnny) gone “short short” (crazy). For the first time my modem flashing it’s LED happily changing here and there. I think it means that “finally I can get myself out of this ‘tut’er’s hand.” My modem passed away this afternoon and gave birth to a new black colored, cool looking modem (Orlando). As a result, my connection works perfectly.

I’ve said that human beings are so damn special. Any place and time they will find a way to make you complaint about them. Today in Part 2, I’ll say about human behavior in bus. Well, taking bus will have several steps:


First step: getting onto bus

When the bus came, normally people will start to stuck at the door, what I should emphasis on are, PREGNANT LADIES. Please la auntie woi! You got that basketball stick on your body ok, don’t go stuck together with other creatures la! What happen if your basketball burst? Why so kiasu? No matter what, there must be somebody will let their seat for you! Second things are bus drivers. They just not so happy with customers flowing in, trying to find problems with customers. What I’ve seen before is, got one lady rushing in by flashing her ticket then walk in. the bus driver immediately shout at her and ask her to show ticket. The lady shouted “APA! (WHAT!)”; the driver shout “MAI SINI TUNJUK TICKET (COME HERE SHOW YOUR TICKET!)” then blab la bla… bla bla bla… they shout here and there then slowly lower down their voices and end up with continuing their own business.

Second step: get a seat or find a place to stand

When I was sitting in a bus, I noticed a lot of things for me to complain. There are pregnant ladies, blinds and handicapped walked in. Immediately, some people read newspaper cover their faces and some immediately fall asleep. Only people that similar to me, kind hearted and potential candidates to live longer and go to heaven after dead, will offer our seats. Those who suddenly feel tired and suddenly concern to the news, will go to hell… no matter what religion they belong.

Third step: get out of the bus

Only thing to complain is about the bus drivers. As I said before, they always try to find problems with customers that not only flowing in but flowing out. Some of the drivers that not happy, will open only back door and ORDER the people that wanted to go out by front door to go out from back door EVEN IF THE BUS ONLY 3 PEOPLES (exactly what happened today). My bus from metro prima to kepong sentral. The bus only got one middle age man, one lady and me (since the driver cannot count as a human). I was near to the front door, less than one meter. He asked me to go out from back door.

As a conclusion, Malaysian public transports are hopeless. They are giving out chances for other companies with better services to take over them you see. So, those people who want to start a business, if you can do better compare to them, go a head. I sokong you.

No comments: